[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 19: include(./includes/bbcode.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 19: include(): Failed opening './includes/bbcode.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php74/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Cloud computing Seminar Reports|Cloud computing PPT Free Download|Cloud computing PDF|Cloud computing Presentation|Cloud computing Technology
Seminar Topics Free Reports Project Ideas On Computer Science,Electronics,Electrical,Mechanical Engineering,Civil,Bio Medical,Chemical, Medicine,Science, PPT PDF DOC Presentation Abstract
Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Project Topics or Ideas

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

Cloud computing

Huge Collection of Computer Science Seminar Topics, Reports and PPT.

Cloud computing

Postby Prasanth » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:39 am

Cloud computing is clearly one of today’s most enticing technology areas due, at least in part, to its cost-efficiency and flexibility. However, despite the surge in activity and interest, there are significant, persistent concerns about cloud computing that are impeding momentum and will eventually compromise the vision of cloud computing as a new IT procurement model. In this paper, we characterize the problems and their impact on adoption. In addition, and equally importantly, we describe how the combination of existing research thrusts has the potential to alleviate many of the concerns impeding adoption. In particular, we argue that with continued research advances in trusted
computing and computation-supporting encryption, life in the cloud can be advantageous from a business intelligence standpoint over the isolated alternative that is more common today.

Cloud computing is the most popular notion in IT today; even an academic report [6] from UC Berkeley says “Cloud Computing is likely to have the same impact on software that foundries have had on the hardware industry.” They go on to recommend that “developers would be wise to design their next generation of systems to be deployed into Cloud Computing”. While many of the predictions may be cloud hype, we believe the new IT procurement model offered by cloud computing is here to stay. Whether adoption becomes as prevalent and deep as some forecast will depend largely on overcoming fears of the cloud.Cloud fears largely stem from the perceived loss of control of sensitive data. Current control measures do not adequately address cloud computing’s third-party data storage and processing needs. In our vision, we propose to extend control measures from the enterprise into the cloud through the use of Trusted Computing and applied cryptographic techniques. These measures should alleviate much of today’s fear of cloud computing, and, we believe, have the potential to provide demonstrable business intelligence advantages to cloud participation.Our vision also relates to likely problems and abuses arising from a greater reliance on cloud computing, and how to maintain security in the face of such attacks. Namely, the new threats require new constructions to maintain and improve security. Among these are tools to control and understand privacy leaks, perform authentication, and guarantee availability in the face of cloud denial-of-service attacks.
Please Register to Download the Seminar Report and PPT
Prasanth
Site Admin

Firewalls

Postby sudhir1111 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello sir..... I want full report and ppt of firewall.thanx to me for sending the full report and ppt of Cloud Computing And GPS .
sudhir1111
Active User

Re: modular computing

Postby radhz12 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Hello Sir,
I want the ppt & the complete seminar report on the topic "MODULAR COMPUTING"
Please its very urgent
radhz12

Re: Cloud computing

Postby petersimon786 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:45 am

I am thinking of getting cloud computing service in my office. Looking for a cloud computing company at affordable rates and that have excellent support service.
petersimon786

Postby 2thr33 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:49 am

Hello Sir,
I want the ppt & the complete seminar report on the topic "web based applications for insurance services"
Please its very urgent
2thr33
Active User

Postby Gauravyudii » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:06 am

Hello Sir,
I want the ppt & the complete seminar report on the topic "CLOUD COMPUTING" Please its very urgent
Gauravyudii
Active User

Postby Prasanth » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:58 pm

We do not have PPT. Kindly download the report from the above link.
Prasanth
Site Admin

Postby adarsh mp » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:08 pm

sir please send reports and ppts on CLOUD COMPUTING. my e-mail id is adarshmp1391@gmail.com
adarsh mp

Report n ppt on GPS

Postby Mridula singh » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Sir i want full report n ppt on GPS. .
Mridula singh

Return to Computer Science Seminar Topics