[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 19: include(./includes/bbcode.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 19: include(): Failed opening './includes/bbcode.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php74/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
10 tips to take a seminar Seminar Reports|10 tips to take a seminar PPT Free Download|10 tips to take a seminar PDF|10 tips to take a seminar Presentation|10 tips to take a seminar Technology
Seminar Topics Free Reports Project Ideas On Computer Science,Electronics,Electrical,Mechanical Engineering,Civil,Bio Medical,Chemical, Medicine,Science, PPT PDF DOC Presentation Abstract
Dear Guest, Please Register to Download Free Seminar Reports and PPT of each topic. The Download link will be visible only after the registration.Please search the topic before posting.

Please click the Facebook Like Button if you are satisfied

Project Topics or Ideas

Subscribe To Get Latest Seminar Reports and PPT

10 tips to take a seminar

Important Message about Seminar Reports and PPTs

10 tips to take a seminar

Postby Prasanth » Sun May 29, 2011 5:48 pm

A speech needs time to grow. Prepare for weeks, sleep on it, dream about it and let your ideas sink into your subconscious. Ask yourself questions, write down your thoughts, and keep adding new ideas. As you prepare every speech ask yourself the following questions.

In one concise sentence, what is the purpose of this speech?

1) Who is the audience? What is their main interest in this topic?
2) What do I really know and believe about this topic as it relates to this audience?
3) What additional research can I do?
4) What are the main points of this presentation?
5) What supporting information and stories can I use to support each of my main points?
6) What visual aids, if any, do I need?
7) Do I have an effective opening grabber?
8) In my final summary, how will I plan to tell them "What's In It For Me?"
9) Have I polished and prepared the language and words I will use?
10) Have I taken care of the little details that will help me speak more confidently?
Prasanth
Site Admin

Return to Upload Seminar Topics and Full Seminar Report